Thursday, March 8, 2007

Opening the Closet Door

Okay - so I've joined the Blogosphere (is that even still the term?) -
Regardless, this is my story. I'm 46 years old and a gay male Witch living in Atlanta, Georgia. (actually, Peachtree Corners but I digress... I do that a lot).
I think I'm starting this blog because I've led a very rich life, and I have noone who honestly knows it all.
At least that's still alive, anyway...
What's my background?
Well, over the course of my 46 years, I've done everything from being a Tarot reader in a bordello to holding down a very respectable job for the last 11 years.
And from what I've seen of other blogs, and I admit that my exposure to them is recent and not exactly extensive, ya'll want to read about shit like this.
So, here it is.
Out of the Broom Closet: The Autobiography of a Faery.

No comments: