Thursday, November 18, 2010

Picture update on Aiden

Wow.  That's all I can say. Wow.
You've been here almost 24 hours, and I have a total of TWO pictures of you.
Actually, let me rephrase that.  I personally have ONE picture of you, Grandpa Don has two.
He sent me the one of you and your mom and sister, and he's got your closeup picture, which I'm supposed to be receiving shortly. 
Regardless, only TWO pictures? 
C'mon, Jessica, Chris, Lisa, and Joe!  TWO pictures? 
Jess, you're excused because you just produced Aiden. 
But the rest of you?  Get serious! 
Just because I couldn't make it up there for the birth doesn't mean I should get shut out of the picture sharing!
So SHARE already!!
It's not like you're using actual film, ferchrissakes... it's DIGITAL!
I WANT MY PICTURES!!!

No comments: