Saturday, March 15, 2008

March 15th 2008

Okay, I've really been slack about posting.
My apologies, hon, but I've had a lot going on, and still do.
Medically, I have had 2 warts removed from my leg, my blood sugar I believe has been stabilized, (more on that in a minute), gone off Chantix and on to Wellbutrin for the smoking.
I'm in physical therapy/rehab for my frozen shoulder, 3 times a week for at least 8 weeks, to get my shoulder unstuck.
Dolly Parton has rescheduled her concert due to medical concerns.
(I.e., due to the size of her breasts and her age, her back's giving out and she's been forced to reschedule...) regardless, she's still appearing at the Fox April 29th, just 6 weeks later than originally expected. Grandpa Don and I are planning on going... we have excellent seats, too.

I'm currently up to 40 units of insulin daily, in addition to taking the oral med, Metformin twice a day.
This has brought my morning blood sugar down to "normal" levels - this view is confirmed by what Dr. Springer has said about my AiC levels being excellent.

I'm very seriously considering changing jobs - I don't know where that's going to go though. I've been with this company for 13 years now. More on that in a bit.

This morning, a tornado blew through downtown Atlanta - I saw firsthand the missing windows at the Westin Peachtree Plaza, although thankfully I was at home, in bed when it rolled through the city.
I saw the missing windows downtown because I went to check on Uncle Bobby & Aunt Sheba's house, and they currently live on the side of town that was affected.
They're currently in Tennessee on vacation.

That's about all I got now, I'm going to go eat lunch now.

Love you!!


No comments: