Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday, February 25th

Okay, I got slack again.
Sorry about this, Andrea - I had a number of things going on, and blogging wasn't high on the list of "must do today" 's.
On the bright side, I did manage to send up a number of outfits for you - not that at your current age (you're a month old today - Happy Birthday!!) you're going to know or care about fashion - which believe me, is my saving grace - when you get older, if I think about sending up clothing, it's going to be in the way of a gift card - I won't embarrass you with my fashion choices.
Toys are also going to end up being your choice via gift card - no offense, but you're going to know what you want more than I will, and rather than incur your wrath I think it's easier to just send you a gift card. Unless of course, I'm sending you another bear.
Those, you're going to have to deal with.
Anyway, in the time since the last post, I've turned 47, gotten my hair highlighted, gotten talked into playing Bingo at the American Legion with Grandpa Don (and won $100), ordered a MONSTER elephant ear plant (that's going to drive the HOA up a wall), gotten involved in the Paranormal States message boards, and lost more weight.
Elaborations are forthcoming, right now I just thought I'd throw up a quick fill in.
Anyway, I have to get ready for work now...
More later.

No comments: