Monday, July 21, 2008

Strange how the Universe works

Spoke last night to your Uncle Ian - it turns out that one of his new friends in the Dahlonega area belongs to a coven called Ravenwood. After a bit of discussion, it turns out that indeed, this is the current incarnation of the group I belonged to.
Further discussion revealed that Sintana has moved back to North Carolina from the Pacific Northwest, and is living with her daughter.
There is some medical issue involved, however quite honestly I believe it's a result of the breast enhancements she had done for her career as an exotic dancer. I've seen the Xrays, and those weren't your standard bags. There were wires and shit holding those things in place. Add to that, the material of choice for filler would have been silicon instead of saline, as this was prior to the discovery that silicon in breast enlargements was a bad thing.
From what I understand, she's having medical issues - I've been told Alzheimers and I've been told Lou Gerhig's. I don't know, but whatever the case, I want to see her again.
That's an interesting situation, in and of itself. Her daughter, who was raised in the craft, has renounced it in favor of Baptist Christianity.
Talk about Karmic situations. Mother, who was one of the driving forces behind the acceptance of Wicca as a legitimate religion, now living with a born again daughter.
I'm going to try and reestabish contact with Sintana. No matter what, I will always love and respect her, and honestly, I want to see her again.
Besides,maybe now she'll teach me how to make the incense.

No comments: