Sunday, August 16, 2009

Still more rambling

It's Sunday the 16th - I have today off, so Grandpa Don and I are going to do some shopping and then play computer games and do dinner.
That's something that I hope I'll see - the technology today is so radically different from when I was growing up - once upon a time, we used to hit a square ball across a TV screen in a simulation of ping pong and thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Currently, they're up to the PS3, the XBox 360 and the Game Cube...(all are licensed trademarks of their respective companies, Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo) - all of which play (for the moment) amazing games.
And the PC games are even better. But I hope I'm around to see what you get to play with.
Anyway, I'm off to shower, I'll write later.

No comments: