Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday August 20th

Not much to report yet, sitting here getting ready for work.
I've just discovered I have over 2 weeks of vacation time to use before the end of the year - I can't afford to take it all at once, however use it I must, or I'll lose it.
I'm wondering if I can talk your Grandpa Don into a road trip to see you, hopefully before the snow comes. Don't know if that will work out because his schedule is so flaky.
I love you dearly little darling, but we've had this discussion before.
Grandpa Merlin doesn't do snow. Period.
I deal with it only when it happens in Atlanta, and by deal with it I mean I stay in my house if at all possible, and I'm certainly not going somewhere to experience it willingly.

1 comment:

sum_r_grateful said...

AHHHH cmon Merlin you of all people should appreciate the magic tucked inside the amazing geometry called the snowflake...little fractal worlds of frozen H2O gigdaddling from the heavens unto this earthly plane if only for an instant perfect lil individuals with their own mathematical icelike DNA slipping quietly into the void only to later be resurrected as hydrogen and oxygen back into the void yup still Tony thinking as if feuled by some sixties potion