Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kansas road trip October 2009

Well, we're here. Your reaction when I introduced you to Theodore was everything and more I wanted.
And yes, of course I took pictures - however, like an idiot the one accessory I didn't bring was the camera to the laptop connection. So, as of right now, I have over a hundred pictures of you and can't upload a single one of them.
I also took pictures during the road trip which are in the same situation.
Can't upload the damn things. So this will have to serve as an interim solution to this conundrum.
You're napping right now, so I'm taking this quiet moment to post this.
As soon as I get a connection to the laptop, the pictures are getting uploaded and then I'll post them, I promise.
I'm probably also going to be sending them to Facebook, so they'll be in more than one place.
Anyway, Grandpa Don is currently sitting in front of your Mom's desktop trying to get it cleaned down so it'll run better. I'm going to sign off and watch. It should be entertaining.

No comments: