Friday, October 23, 2009

KC Road Trip Day 2 The day I cooked

'kay, Grandpa Don's bitching because he's trying to sleep and I want to get this down. So I'm going to make it quick.

Your biological father is a dickhead.

There. I said it. And I stand behind that statement. Despite the spin you're going to have applied to the situation by your mom, your dad, your biological father... don't care who.

Just check the police records for domestics during this time, October 2009.

Love you, darlin... but you need the unvarnished truth.

And this is it. Your biological father is unfortunately, one world class dickhead. While I have a lot to say about this situation, for once, I'm going to be relatively good and not say shit aside from what I already have.

Addendum: I'm back in Atlanta now and have reread what I posted. I still stand behind it.
Your biological father is a world class dickhead.

No comments: