Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Road Trip October 2009 The Diary

Andrea - this is going to be the first trans dimensional occurrence for us... in that I'm going to be referencing something that will occur involving the two of us, and it'll also be a shared memory - because it happened to you and you'll remember it when you read this.
For example, this is the first time that we will meet.
(You'll also be meeting your Grandpa Don at the same time, but this is my blog so the focus is on you and me.)
I cannot wait. Your Grandpa Don is going to be a stick in the mud when he finds out how many bears I want to bring you, though. So I might be stuck bringing up just one big one (or two if I sacrifice a suitcase)
What I'm getting at is that Grandpa Don and I are planning on renting a car in Atlanta and driving up to see you and your mom. At last!
You've met your Great Gramma Susan, and your Uncle Tommy, now you get to meet Grandpas Don and Merlin.
I have a number of special bears that are waiting to come live with you, Andrea. If they can't come all at once then they'll just have to wait their turn. I hope you're still friends with Pinky - he's the most special of them all. Your mother's going to hate me, I know it - oh well, what are grandparents for except to spoil the grandkids?

1 comment:

sum_r_grateful said...

omg Don is a grandpa...I knew he was old since I am as well but dang