Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Road Trip!

Yay! I'm sitting here waiting on Enterprise to call and say they're on their way to pick me up so I can get the car for the road trip.
Which means that in just a matter of hours, your Grandpa Don and I will be there - tired, stinky from the trip, but there to see you and your mom.
The plan is to leave early Wednesday morning from Grandpa Don's house and drive straight through til we get there.
I'm bringing my laptop, so I might blog from the road, or at least from your house.
I can't wait to see your face when I introduce you to Theodore... (that's the big bear) - he's about as big as you are!
I'm also bringing you a dragon ... since every Princess should have a dragon around. But don't worry, he's friendly.
I'm so excited! I hope you remember this in a couple of years - if not, this will serve as your memory jog. (Grin)
Okay, got to run - last minute details to deal with here.
I'll be seeing you soon, darling!

No comments: