Monday, October 26, 2009

Observation

As you know, Andrea, I have 3 cats right now. B'sidhe, Polgara, and Cleopatra.
Well, in preparing for the roadtrip to see you, I had to figure out how to keep the cats fed and watered for about 4 days.
This shouldn't have been a problem, except that I needed to get what's known as a gravity feeder. Located one, and it held approximately 10 cups of food.
Which, properly rationed, is 10 days worth of food.
Please note, properly rationed.
I filled the thing before I left the house on Tuesday. I got home early Sunday morning, and found crumbs.
4 days. And honestly, I do believe I know who the culprit is. It's Cleopatra.
Her favorite position is a face plant on the food bowl.
Well, just wanted to rant.

1 comment:

sprinkles said...

Sounds like something my little dogs would do! LOL