Thursday, January 27, 2011

Early morning shocker

I don't know precisely how this has happened, however it seems for the most part that death announcements have taken over this blog.
For that, kids, I apologize. Because this is another one - I was woken up at 10:30 this morning by my downstairs neighbor, informing me that an old friend had committed suicide last night.

Right now I'm still trying to process the information. I'm kind of hoping that writing will help me get my head around this; I have no details about a memorial service right now, however I expect information shortly.
What bothers me is the soap opera that was her life. That sounds so wrong when I see it but the fact remains that Delene loved drama. Hell, she existed for drama.
But she was always a true friend, no matter what.

No comments: