Monday, January 21, 2008

January 21st - MLK Day

Well, it's a little past 7:30 pm, and I'm at work.
It's also a Federal Holiday, Martin Luther King Day, celebrating the birthday of Dr. King.
This means I get paid at the holiday rate for working today (yaaaaaaaaay), and because it's at the beginning of my 10 day stretch, I'll get OT for Saturday too. (double yaaaaaaaaaay).
I have the diabetes class pre-screen tomorrow at 9:30 am at Dekalb Med, and the Diabetes class next week on Monday and Tuesday.
I'm really hoping you're here by then, or else your mom's gonna be bald. She's really over anxious about getting you to decide to be born, young lady. Personally, I think it's a genetic thing. You're all stubborn - your mom, your Grandpa Don, your Grandma Lisa... so I honestly don't know why she expected anything different with you.
I keep telling her I'm seeing your arrival on the 22nd. Don't make a liar out of me, okay?
Hurry up and arrive healthy... I'm waiting to see you!

No comments: