Friday, January 25, 2008

January 25 - one day old

You're now one day old - and probably being subjected to being kicked out of the hospital because insurance will only cover one day. Don't worry, it gets better.
I went through merry hell trying to find pink candy cigars so I could play the doting Great Uncle, but found that they don't actually make those things any more.
I settled for cupcakes with pink icing. Not exactly what I'd call primo substitution, but given my alternatives were cigars in glass tubes at $6.50 each (not that I don't think you're worth it, but since noone here at work smokes, that would have been an incredible waste of money), cupcakes it was.
I realize I'm babbling, but I'm trying to keep my promise about writing down something daily so you'll have an idea of what's going on.
I still haven't heard anything about where you were born - I'll yank some chains about that tomorrow, I know your mom's going to want your chart done ASAP.

No comments: