Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snowed In - Atlanta style so to speak

Today, the Atlanta area got hit with what passes here for a blizzard. 3-5 inches of snow.
Thankfully, the temperature hovered around 34 so it didn't stick on the roads.
However, the overnight temperature is expected to be in the lower 20's, meaning that it's gonna freeze over - should be beautiful in the morning, all frozen and crystalline. Because it's gonna freeze, I see no need to be out in it, so I'm "snowed in" Atlanta style.

Additionally, I'm fully expecting to hear any time now that you're here, Andrea.
I'm just worndering how much labor you put your mom through, and whether or not you come C-Section due to your mother's heart condition. Either way, you're an Aquarius, so that's all that really matters.
As soon as i get the birth time and location from either your mom, dad, or Grandma Lisa, I'm going to run what's known as a natal chart on you. I'm looking forward to seeing what your chart says.

I'll add more later...

No comments: