Monday, January 7, 2008

January 7th thoughts

Officially, (i.e. the Dr's due date) Andrea, you're due on the 18th.
I don't think you're going to make an appearance until around the 21st or 22nd, however we'll see. Grandpa Don says the 13th, and your mom wants you anytime now (I'm theorizing on that point, however I'm basing it on experience with women in the late stage of their pregnancy - so I'm pretty sure I'm right)
You're coming into a really strange family structure, kid.
Lets get that established right off the bat.
However, if you think of me as your faery grandparent, it begins to make sense.

Since I'll never have a grandchild of my own, you're the nearest thing.
I'm gonna spoil you so rotten they'll call DFACS on me.
And you provide me an excuse to be able to do Disney World, and Epcot, and all the amusement parks I never get to go to because noone ever wants to go.
You'll be going, trust me on this.

Second childhood, here I come.

1 comment:

sum_r_grateful said...

DUUUUUUDE TOMMY DOESNT DO AMUSEMENT PARKS EITHER SAY THE WORD I WILL GO!!!!