Thursday, January 24, 2008

January 24th 20:00 Update - WELCOME ANDREA!

You did it! You're here! You arrived at 5:53 pm today, you weighed 8 lbs 3oz, and you measured 20 inches long.
Grandpa Don called me with the news shortly after 7:30 pm today.
Now I just have to find out where you were born so I can run your Natal Chart. I already know you're an Aquarian (believe me, Grandpa Don's going to have a field day with that one...or more accurately, you'll have a field day with that at Grandpa Don's expense...I'll help you make sure of that, believe me)
So you're now here...this means I need to get off my ass and start figuring out what to send up for you - Diapers are high on the list I know, but I'm also going to be sending up more bears and clothes - I just hope you don't grow out of them too quickly.
I think that means I have to buy bigger and hope you grow into 'em long enough to at least enjoy them before you grow out of 'em. I'm going to check with a couple of people who've had babies and see what the best option is. Always best to reference these things with people who have experience.

No comments: