Sunday, January 27, 2008

Still more baby pics








Welcome to the world, Andrea Jordan Hutchens.
I've been waiting for someone like you for quite a while - I'm your Great Uncle Merlin - and I'm also your Faery Grandparent - but you can call me Unca Merlin... or Grandpa Merlin.
I have great things in store for you, little one. Think of me as your "Auntie Mame", but male.
And just wait until you're a little older - your Great Uncle Merlin is gonna show you the Happiest Place on Earth - it's called Disney World. (Yes, Jess, you're coming too...although your father probably won't...he's such a wet blanket when it comes to theme parks.)
Time for me to head into work, more in a bit.

1 comment:

sum_r_grateful said...

OMG I SOO HAVE THIS VISUAL...CRACKING UP SEEING UNCLE MERLIN WALTZING THRU THE MAGIC KINGDOM DONNING MICKEYS WAND NO PUN INTENDED DON..WITH LITTLE ONE IN TOW...ENJOY THE MECHANICAL TREES...THEY BUILD THEMSELVES UP TO THEIR FULL HEIGHT THEN CHOP THEMSELVES DOWN